Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friend zone.

I am here to tell you one thing tonight: the Friend Zone does exist.

Science seemingly has proven this relation anomaly as myth but I am here to tell you that it is in fact very, very real. I had been seeing this woman for the past two weeks now and gone one two dates with her.  I feel that things are going in a very positive direction with the dates leading somewhere.  Tonight i received a message from her saying basically: i like you but im not feeling it.

Really?  she told me multiple times that she liked me but then decided to put me on a shelf like a bad piece of china never to be used again?  Seriously?  But i am confident that this happens to everyone, where in their mind they think its going well, but then the other partner pulls the rug from under their feet.  Its disheartening to say the least, and I will never understand how a female's mind works.  Ever.

We have advanced diagnostic tools that can scan a brain in real-time and give us feedback instantly but the inner workings of a womans' brain?  Forget about it.

No comments: