Saturday, April 24, 2010

UGH

They said it was only going to rain, which I really wasnt OK with in the first place, and then what happens? Why it SNOWS. Yes, its currently snowing outside my window. And its sticking to the ground. I am very confused, previously when i have lived here in the Great North I am used to sunny weather for April. Not so.

Uh...yeah. More posting though! OH! I actually have a Mental Note for you all! Remember that PS3 games are meant for a BIG screen. I have recently came across a smaller tv to use for my gaming purposes and Ive got to say...it looks really tiny, I can hardly read some of the text in the games I play...Oh well.

4 comments:

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

OH WELL said...

SNOW? I am in alabama I dont even know what that is!

Nice Blog Btw!

I will be checking back to see if you have any updates!


If you are interested in making money online check out my site www.mommyfund.com

khairu villo said...

nice....

blogs said...

Love the blog, If you need a blogger template goto:
Blogger Layouts,Myspace Layouts,Blogger Templates