Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RAHHH POSTAGE!!!

sorry, I just had to get that out of my system. I update my Facebook far more often than my own blog, how sad is that? Also I realized something, I can have the best of both worlds, see my blog automatically updates on my Notes section of the book of face so it works out pretty well.

Well, Anime Expo is a little more than a month away, and what do I have done? Plane ticket? Done, Hotel room? DONE. Passsport? Uh...not done, at all. Thats one of the last hurdels for me standing between me and my vacation. I am going at it full force though, but I still need all kinds of stuff from different people an blah, blah, BLAH.

Anyway, for those not in the know, I am headed for a blind date on Thursday tomorrow. This makes me really excited and scared at teh same time, but hopefully it will work out tomorrow. Which means I wont be attending soccer tomorrow! Sorry Missionaries! But this is my Friday night, and I need to leave for work in roughly a half hour so its all good.

Also a bit of sad news, since there is roughly a month left for prepping for AX, I fear I might not be able to get done my Link cosplay I had previously planned. if I had complete, and full days to work on this, I could probably get it done, even on my tight schedule and budget. Maybe I wont cosplay this year, and just have fun, for the past two years I had been dressing up and gathering people together and running the show, but this year, I figure I might take it easy at AX, since its going to be the only vacation time I get. I need to run to the forums over at cosplay.com and tell them the bad news...

Well...I just thought I would update you guys on current events spiraling around in my life. OH a Mental Note just popped into my head:

Never leave money in your pocket. Put it directly into your wallet/purse/container for holding said monies. Trust me, you wont regret it. Like I did Monday after pulling a 20 and then loosing it.

No comments: