Friday, May 15, 2009

Movie Review: Star Trek

So its been quite a long time since Ive done one of these but its completely worth it. Star Trek is, I think, one of the best movies to kick-start the summer movie blockbusters.

I love how they explain the backstories of both Spock and Kirk, its really cool, I would never have thought that they both had such a deep and troubeled backrounds. It was really impressive. The dialog was as good as the actors, whom were AMAZING; it felt to me, that they were really trying to convey the characters before they had their trademark sayings and actions. This movie just blew me away, it was really good.

I can honestly say that this has re-booted the Star Trek series and we are going to see a number of different series and perhaps more movies staring these awesome actors. I really reccomend it to everyone, even if your only slightly interested in Sci-Fi, you will love this movie.

No comments: