Monday, December 7, 2009

Early days, early nights


Yep, just like the title says, my shiny new job at home depot starts at 4am. Yes you read that right: 4am. However, the awesome thing? I get off at either 9am or 1pm. Awesome no? Gives me plenty of time for games and cleaning, laundry, ect. It's really different now; I have to go to bed at around 8pm

That's right, my schedule for sleep resembles a childs'. In other news, I got myself a car! I'm sure you've seen some of the pictures on FB. But for those who haven't, it's a 1996 Chev Corscia, and light blue, almost sky blue, and it's in really good mechanical condition; which is a plus.

I have insurance on said car, but it needs an oil change and I need to craft an emergency kit for it, in case the worst happens. I'm actually on my way to my insurance place to talk over some stuff.

Oh! On Friday we had a winter blast of cold air and snow. It came down everywhere! It makes me happy when I see snow falling, it glitters like diamonds. However, I do not like to shovel it. Please remind me that if I stay here in the Great North not to get a corner house...


No comments: