Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow time

...Again. My job searching is like the flake of white falling to earth, not sure if at all if it will land and when it does, was it where it wanted?


Sorry bout that, my writer side showing through here, but it felt right. More progress on the job hunt aside from some applications with some boogers on them...yuck. Anyway, I'm currently on route to my...hmm...how to say this, oh. I am on my way to see my mental health specalisist.

Yeah, he's helping me with stuff, will it pay off? I have no clue. But it's good for now. Other than that, my life remains fairly boring, oh I finally got my PS3 back and picked up a few new games for it, the first being Bioshock and then Shadow of the Coloussus. Good times there, but anyhow, I'm thinking about an iPhone app where it's like Pictochat, where you use either WiFi or Bluetooth to connect and draw and chat, I don't have a clue as to go about doing something like that, but it could be fun

Anyway bye for now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments: