Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yo

Yeah, it's been a long time since I posted on the ol' blog, but I'll keep it around. I mean, it's nice to have every once in a while ya know? Anyway, I won't be closing the blog anytime soon and I don't get a lot of feedback but I'm OK with that.

It's been raining for the past 8 days or so and we finally had the sun come out here in the Great White North. I'm glad that the rain is gone, it reminded me a lot about Oregon, I mean...I liked the place; but not the rain and there's lots of rain. It's been years now and I still don't have all my stuff, some in Oregon and California but I'll face facts: that stuff is gone. I would have liked my 36 inch LCD TV but, meh. I feel it's gone, and if it's returned to me, that would be sweet but until then: meh.

Aside from that stuff though, life is good: just going through the motions, and I gotta say: it's really boring being an adult. You always got to be mindful of how much you spend, what you're going to do about meal times, finding time for your better half...it's lots of work. But I'm ok with that, I'm learning to accept that we can't get what we want by simply wanting it. It must be worked for.

I think I'm going to sign off on that Note but stick around, I'm sure something fresh will come to the blog again BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: