Tuesday, September 18, 2007

EPIC!

One of my favorite games to play is Super Smash Brothers Melee for the GameCube, and now with its sequel on the Wii, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, is so much bigger than Melee ever was! The graphics look amazing, like they are being produced on a XBox 360, but its on the Wii! not to mention 4, thats right FOUR different kinds of controller for one game! That way, no matter how you play the game, it always works for you. Whats even better is now-officially-the game has been confirmed for ONLINE PLAY!

Oh, how much cooler can this game get? Fighting someone half a world away on my favorite game? One word: AWESOME!!!!! The only bad part about it...it does not come to the States until December the 3rd...But since I already put some money down on it, I have procured my copy. And, yes for your info...I will be counting the days until the game is released...

Oh! to see this awesome-ness for your self, surf here: www.smashbros.com

No comments: