Monday, October 1, 2007

True Love....

...Is something that can happen once in a life time. Many people just brush off this notion that 'two souls were meant for each other' but after watching what my parents went though...its totally proved its existence. I know I am not the fore-most expert on love or anything of that nature, but I know a remarkable thing when I see it. I just hope that I can find someone like that one day...

Sure they argue, I mean, if we didn't argue, and state our thoughts, we wouldnt be human. Whats amazing is that they can come to a common ground; express themselves in a meaningful manner and achieve results from it. My parents proved it beyond a doubt...Im just glad I was there to experience it all...

1 comment:

Jen said...

sigh, if only our parents could figure out that they really are meant to be together.