Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dreamcast II

Hey sega, where is the dreamcast 2? I mean honestly, you guys really can't be happy just selling software right? Don't you guys miss the frenzy of vying to be the top console in the race? Personally, I think the time us ripe that you guys reminded us what gaming is about: playing together. We don't need gimmicks like Sonys wand or another Wii system or dare I say even flail our arms like a crazy person with project natal.

Just a decently powered system with fun games are what we hardcore gamers are starving for. A system just for us, with hard games that would spend a good amount of time on, not like the mountians of mini-games on the Wii and soon to be on the PS3. Just games that we can play along with the rest of our hardcore gaming friends like Power Stone, or Dino Crisis or even Samba de Amigo. Come on Sega, can you really stand by and watch the market become flooded with mini-games, that will net a profit, but leave the rest of us high and dry?

I would say this is a prime time for the return of Sega into the console market, with natal around the corner and Sony copying nintendo, I'd say you guys have the best chance of stealing the thunder from natal and draw Sonys market at the same time. I really hope you guys at Sega are just buying your time until you return to the console scene. Whenever this happens, I will wait until it becomes a reality.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments: