Saturday, October 16, 2010

UPDATE?

Hello everyone, its time for a *GASP* update! So Sonic the Hedgehog 4 came out....which I dont have, and I also sold my PS3, PSP and some Anime. I feel a little more 'grown up' now that I dont have that many things draining my time now. Except for my iPhone....

The story goes like this: you know I have an iPhone, and have been using it for a while, but every so often the bars on the signal drop to nothing and then a nice little pop up appears and says "No SIM card installed" HUH?! The first time that happened to me, I thought I got a defective phone, but I restarted my phone and it didnt happen again for a while. Now every about month or so it will do that, but over the past week, my phone did it again. It wasnt a little blip like usual, I had to restart my phone THREE times to get the message to go away and have it actually connect to my wireless carrier! Three times! I am kind of frustrated with it, I mean...if I were to get a life changing call with my phone being wonky, I would never get it!

Im doing the whole restore thing for my iPhone and getting the latest software update for it, but I am not sure if its going to fix the problem already on there ya know? Oh! And there is another problem with it too! The vibrate switch has come off...so now I cant switch my phone to vibrate and have me be sneaky with it at work, since it announces every little touch...So here is my Master Plan:

Take the phone to an Apple Store and see what they can do about the SIM card issue, and the vibrate switch. The iPhone 3G is a little older now and my idea is this: see if I can get a 3GS on the cheap since I bought one a long time ago, but its falling apart...

I hope my Master Plan goes well, but I have to get in touch with the Apple Store and their Genius Bar and see what they can do...Other than that, my life is going pretty well, Im still with my girlfriend, and working and yada yada... Anyway, just making an update for all you peoples, and have gotten interested in the History of Google. Honestly when the Internet first started out I was using....Alta Vista....

No comments: