Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Movie Review: Brave

So, I went and saw Brave last night. Ill say this as clearly as I can: GO SEE THIS MOVIE. Especially if you are a fan of the older Disney movies. Of course the animation quality from Pixar is top notch, and Brave does not disappoint in the least. The characters look stunning and life like, the beautiful surroundings set in ancient Scotland are really breathtaking, making me want to visit it and see for myself.

The story is interesting and keeps you guessing on how they resolve the situation and the main character really takes charge and does all she can to see it through and doesn't give up even when things look their bleakest. Its like Classic Disney without songs. Thats as basic as I can get without going into spolier region and like I said, go see this movie. Sorry this is a short post, but what Im really interested in was the trailer for Wreck-It Ralph

No comments: