Monday, March 31, 2008

Ahhh!

I feel ACCOMPLISHED! I just got done my Computer Science homework and it was quite the dozy, but I conquered it and came through and made a snowman in the Java language! That was the assignment and I finished it just now, and also my Math is done, though its more like a refresher course right now, but since Ive been out of school for a year, its kinda nice. I also picked up the Solutions Manual which is something I have not done previously, and hope it will help me later on in the term; I know I will need it! Happiness has come back to my little place...My water heater went KIA yesterday but seems to be back on...I hope it stays through the night so I can have a hot shower tomorrow. I finished the three assignments for my CS class a week early...They are due on Monday of next week, but I will attend on Wednesday and see if he will give any hints to how to do the extra credit.

No comments: