Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cooking and oh yeah...

Well, I just got done cooking my first meal in this house that didn't require a Microwave. I know, its a big step, I didnt quite realize it before but Cooking requires you full attention. Maybe its because I have a propane gas stove, and it needs to be lit with a match or lighter to activate. But I really like Cooking, its kind of cool...making something with your own two hands that you eat yourself...amazing! OK Ill admit it: that last line was corny less than I had imagined, but you get the general idea.

I like this freedom from being here in my own place, its strangely rewarding that I can do what I want without much of a backlash. Though this place has really-REALLY thin walls and I can hear every drop of rain that falls on the roof of this place. But, meh; that is a small price to pay, because no matter where you go, there will always be problems with something.

...Super Smash Bros Brawl owns my Soul... I have been playing it lots over the past week that it has been released. I have every character but no where near the completion rate I want to be...lots of things still need to be unlocked...and all of them will take time.

No comments: