Monday, March 10, 2008

Brawl...and other things...

All right, first off, I waited in line last night and got my copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl. I will say this: This is one of-- if not the best Nintendo game ever made. I know this a big statement but its true. The flaws from Melee have been worked out and everyone feels like their own character, no cloning here. The battles have been refined so well, you can play with anybody and have a complete blast while doing so; the Single player sect of the game called the Subspace Emissary is really amazing. I finished it earlier in the day and I have to say...I was blown away when I started playing the game....When I got home at around midnight last night, I put the game into my Wii and the next thing I knew it was 5AM. Really.

In other news, I am officially out of my residence and into a new one. Its much different than before, but it works nicely for one person. There are still some things in boxes but its not a big deal, but everything is pretty much in its place. The more I look around this place, the more I grow to like it. Its my own domain. I am my own boss, and I don't have to listen to anyone but myself; and that I think is the reason why I like it so much. There are some issues, its not perfect but it works...like I hardly have any food....I had to make myself a bag of popcorn for dinner. Meh, I will probably go shopping tomorrow and get some food for my little fridge and freezer.

No comments: