Thursday, February 28, 2008

So.....

people have been getting a hold of copies of Super Smash Bros Brawl. I dont mean a few days before, I found out last night. It seems Sears has jumped the gun on one of the biggest titles of the year. Some have even shipped the games to people, and although there is only one photo in existence of said copy, I decided to do a little digging of my own and see if it was the real thing.

Fired up GIMP and took a look at the picture to see if it was photo-shopped in any way, and no matter what I did to it...the picture stayed the same, no little jagged rectangles usually associated with created images from scratch.

Here

Is the image in question and some external links inside to the Forums where the image was originally found. Calling all the Sears stores within a 90 mile radius of me, I find the last store on my list, and I reach their customer service line first then am transfered to their electronics depot. I ask if they have the game in and this was her response: "Sorry, we are out of stock."

Basically....I envy those people who got their mitts on an early copy of Brawl. But that will not stop me from entering the tournament held at Gamestop for Super Smash Bros Brawl.

No comments: