Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bored...Wish I had a Portal gun...

Out of my MIND. I am currently in Flo-town being with my dad waiting for tomorrow to come so I can go to work and make some money. Also is computer is malfunctioning so I have that going for me as well...wait. We might have it working now. I dont have a clue yet, but I had the same trouble with my system about a year ago and I got it resolved without a hitch...But still I have no idea. Its hard being away from all my cool AMVs and songs and things....OH!

There is something AWESOME that happened. I finally got to play Portal.

^__^ and I LOVED it. The entire game is amazing, although its relatively short, its still the most amazing game ever made to date. That is a big statement coming from me, a long-time Nintendo fanboy, the dialog is absolutely hilarious. When you play it, I recommend you turn on the subtitles to catch everything. The mechanics of the game are perfected to an absolute god-like state. The concept is you have a gun that can make two 'portals' on two surfaces and can enter in and out of either of them. From there, you learn about all kinds of things you can do with the portals...I recommend this game to everyone who is even remotely interested in puzzle games.

Addendum: We finally got everything working now. I have internet, hes got VOIP back and all is right with the world.

No comments: