Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still here.

Well, I am still here at my siblings house. I don't really mind it much, since they are good company; but what got me was my father became sicker than a dog. Now they have another little dog running about, to keep Roxy company which I think is a good thing. I have no idea when or what time we will be leaving tomorrow, but I like driving; no matter what time I am leaving, either in the morning or in the evening.

I was walking around this town earlier today and something big dawned on me: These cities are almost perfect for a Anime Convention. let me explain: I found the convention center and found two hotels right close to each other right around the Convention center. Right by those, are lots of places to eat and a Joanns Fabrics store. I can say with confidence: This is prime location for a Anime Convention.

No comments: