Saturday, February 23, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!!1

Yes. I took a road trip. ^_^ I love driving, I don't know what it is about it, but seeing whats around the corner or over that hill, I love it. Today, about 12 hours ago, I went to my younger siblings house up here in Kennewick, WA. I drove their car up there, and it pulled to the right really bad...Like I could let go of the wheel and it would turn the rest of it.

Kennewick is an interesting place, its just on the other side of the Columbia across from Oregon, and its a moderately good sized city, with two others surrounding it, calling it the Tri-Cities. I wonder what my life could have been like if I moved out here, I don't really know of the job situation; but thats always a dynamic that changes all the time. Some times I wonder if I made the right choice to stay in Oregon, rather than going to Washington with my sibling.

In other news that somewhat important to me, Apollo Justice and the new season of Dragon Ball Z came out this past Tuesday, and I have some money to go and buy them! The only question is: Buy them in Oregon or Washington? I know there are taxes in Washington, but it would be nice to get them now before they leave the stores...

No comments: