Sunday, May 4, 2008

Grrr...

I just got done doing my laundry and how happy was I to find my most FAVORITE pair of pants. What happened next horrified me to an other-worldly extent: My pants have a hole in them. Normally this wouldn't make me upset; however the fact that the hole is at least 6 inches long and runs from my back pocket down is the really irritating part. I mean...those were my good, reliable, trust pantaloons! Its really disheartening to see something tragic like this...

I was planning on making them into a pair of cut-off shorts a long time later when the bottoms frayed out but this totally ruins the plan now. *sigh* now I have to go around and find another pair of good pants to replace the one that was taken away from me. its melancholy to see my favorite pair sitting in my trash...

No comments: