Sunday, June 22, 2008

Its closer...

^_^ Anime Expo is only 11 days away! I'm really excited for this to happen. All the sights, sounds and cool stuff to buy... *_* ...Sorry...I was thinking about AX. Anyway, I usually wind up rooming with my good friends, but they didnt get a room this year. This kinda saddened me, especially when I was told by my best friends that she might not come to AX.

That was a few days ago. Since that time, they have all decided to go, but since they dont have a room, they were kinda spinning their wheels. I was in the same boat just two days ago. I had my bus fare and my badge paid for, but no place to stay. So what was an Otaku like myself to do? Well...I jumped onto the Anime Expo forums and made a post; saying I needed a room. I am grateful I found a room almost the same day, and Ive made the transaction so all I have to do is show up. Well how funny when my friend decides that she IS going to AX. Least to say, I was excited. I had several room offers and I passed them off to my friends.

Now all I have to do is wait...and pack when the time comes.

No comments: