Thursday, March 5, 2009

So...

There are a bunch of things that are on my list today...Will I get to all of them? Hopefully. They are time-consuming things like getting over to the University and seeing a counsolur and all getting my credits transfered and all that jazz. Laundry is another thing on my list of things to do; along with cleaning my room, and Im not too sure if there is anything else to do on that list...

But for Cosplay, I the list is easily two or even 10 times bigger than that. I figure that the Twilight Princess version of Link may be a little out of my reach. Its too detailed for me to jump right in as my first one, so I think Im going to settle for the Ocarina of Time version. Sure its much more simple, not a whole lot of detail, but its a good starter. Especially for making props, which I have some experience, but not a whole lot, and plus I like carrying around props; it brings it all together.

Other than that stuff, there is not much going on up here...other than the fact that its snowing, well more like blizzarding out there. I keep on thinking Articuno is living up here in Canada, close to Calgary. Now if only I had some Pokeballs...

No comments: