Monday, May 28, 2012

One Week!

Im really excited! There is only this week and then I get paid and then I move INTO MY OWN PLACE! I can hardly stand it, I know this week is going to fly by and Ive already got some essentials lined up right now, like plates, bowls, smaller plates, and forks and knives and all kinds of tupperware and laundry baskets! One of the bigger things I was missing was a bed but thats been taken care of by a air mattress. Its only temporary until I can save some money and get myself a proper bed; and I still have to save a bunch of money to go down in August and see my family. I know I can save it all and have a awesome time down there.

Im on a huge Barenaked Ladies kick at the moment. It seems thats whats on my phone right now; and all that I listen to, other than the radio on my car. But I found something interesting in my car: my older iphone. I have no idea whats on it and until I get it charged I wont really know; what kind of music or videos or anything is on that little device.

I know its been a while since I posted here, but until I get into my own place and get my own Mental Notes going again Ill tell you guys all about being single and having to cook on your own. I imagine most of the time that this blog will be more about my cooking adventures and outings rather than dedicated Mental Notes. But not get me wrong: there will be Mental Notes, this blog is not going away any time soon.

No comments: