Monday, July 21, 2008

Movie Review: The Dark Knight

All righty. I went to go see this movie; and I will say this:

This movie is AMAZING.

If you have not seen this movie, I HIGHLY suggest you go and see it. Christian Bale and Heath Ledger make an amazing pair onscreen. You can literally feel the crazy oozing from the Joker, its really intense. One scene is where the Joker makes a pencil disappear and its GOLDEN. There are some predictable parts of the movie that I will not spoil here, but all in all, this movie is very well done. Its broken various records even the 'Midnight Opening' record held by...I don't know the movie off the top of my head, but its impressive for any movie.

OH! Another thing I saw was a trailer for an interesting movie: The Day the Earth Stood Still. I have watched the orginal, and I cant wait for this one.

No comments: