Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mental Note: Showering

Bear with me on this one. Its been really hot where I live like around 90-100 degree weather for quite some time now. Dont get me wrong; I absolutely LOVE it, but sometimes I need to cool down and what better way then a shower.

"What!?" you say, "How can you cool down with a shower of all things?!" Well the answer is quite simple: Cold Showers. At first I was not down with the whole cold shower thing, but after trying it a couple of times...I cant think of a better way to get cooled off. Unless you have easy access to a lake or river or another large body of water to swim in. I just go with whatever works, and cold showers do it for me. Only in the summer time though; I wouldnt even think about doing cold showers in Winter-time.

OH! I will have a Video Game review of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (or SBCG4AP) probably tomorrow, I plan on gifting a copy to my brotha TIMMAH! So look forward to that comming pretty quickly.

Another thing, My review of Xam'd will have to come at a later date, since I still need to watch EP 2 and 3 to get the ghist of the series. Talk to you all soon!

No comments: