Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Update!

Yes! no reviews on video games/manga/anime/anything else here! An actual update about my life, though most of my family knows this already: I am...moving to California! Yes, land of Sun, Surf and BABES! Sorry, I got a little carried away there... I will be moving to Monterrey Bay area with my Mother and her step-family. Its a good thing I started cycling more and more...its helping me loose weight and save on gas at the same time! DOUBLE POINTS!!

So it will be goodbye to the 8 months of rain that Western Oregon is so familiar with, and hello to 10-11 months worth of sunshine! And since Ive been cycling more and more, I have gotten a TAN! Yea, a real-life tan! My arms are much darker than they ever were, so Im already getting myself to fit into California! I wonder if I should put some blond highlights in my hair...or maybe red to match my goatee?

1 comment:

Rach said...

haha! Make sure you don't end up getting a farmers tan...that would be very NOT California (hehe)
Good job on the biking, I need to get my butt back in shape...sigh, well I hope you enjoy Cali.
Good job on actually posting something about your life!