Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I have new Stories!

Remember back a while ago I made a post about how I was writing new stories and stuff? Well I have a link to a profile I made and some of my new stories Ive been working on right here

Yes, the stories about My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. I really like writing about the different scenarios that can occur in that world; since its all new I can create whatever I want and with a little bit of tweaking it can work. Plus how often can I write an awesome story about near-godly ponies taking over kingdoms by force? Or about the despair of defeat and the ultimate choice to surrender?

Like I said, I love LOVE receiving feedback, and you have to sign up on the site to leave a reply or you can just submit a comment here on Blogger. I thought Id update you guys on what Im doing in my free time! And let me tell you I have LOADS of that hanging around.

No comments: