Sunday, August 19, 2012

Testing the microphone

Okay this is me testing the microphone on the nexus 7 ha ha ha wow that's pretty cool.

So I'm finding that I can't really do dictate between sentences but for the most part I think it'll work just fine. Makes writing down mental note the heck of a lot easier um so I'd just testing this out to see if it actually works and it seems to be working really well.

The only problem I'm finding is that it cant tell where a sentence starts and where sentence ends. So I still have to put in punctuation now to make it easier to read and thats that's okay I'm willing to live with that.

So the next time when I have an actual mental note I'll actually be able to put it down from my brain directly on to the post rather than typing through fingers.

No comments: