Monday, September 1, 2008


So I was out riding my bike on the trail just a little while ago, enjoying the sunshine and all that good stuff, when suddenly I felt this 'thump' on my neck and it kinda sat there. I reached for it and touched it, realizing it was a bee/hornet/wasp well...I had no idea since I couldn't see it and it stung me! Right on my neck! It hurts like crazy! This is the very first time I've ever been stung by anything mind you, but I never expected it to happen on my neck!

The slight swelling has gone away and all there is left is the twinges of pain and the redness. Since I've never been stung before, I don't know if I will get a severe reaction to it, but I'm hoping for the best. Geh...I can feel the reactions around the skin; it grosses me out. Its a good thing I looked up how to deal with this previously on the Internet!

1 comment:

Rach said...

hahahahahahahahaha! That's funny! I've been stung once too...