Sunday, October 26, 2008

Little bumps in the road...

So...there are those little potholes in the road that sometimes derail your objective. Mine happens to be a school bill that I left unattended and became a monster; gobbling up my paycheck. I have a whopping 9 dollars to my name. I dont get paid for another week after Friday so things are looking kind of grim to put it nicely.

But I am still determined as ever to get to Canada. I am sorry if I kind of jump around subjects here, I am folding laundry in between typing sentences.

I am totally serious. There is a little goblin, that resides in both the washer and dryer and he happens to prey upon socks. I have had that scenario where I put my socks into the washer and pull them out of the dryer and I usually find three socks without matches. Unless you put them into a mesh bag to transport them between the washer and dryer, they will become lost. I wonder where those lost socks go...

No comments: