Sunday, October 5, 2008

Road Trip Part Deux?

I got a call from my father earlier in the evening with the proposition of heading back to Canada for Thanksgiving. I didn't realize it was already around the corner, actually being this weekend. The supposed plan is to drive to Washington and let the children sleep[since my older sister and her children are coming, both of whom are under the age of 3] and make a straight shot for Canada the next day.

This sounds like a wondrous plan to me if I didn't have to work for the three days of the plan. I am going to talk to my boss about it tomorrow and see if we can work some kind of arrangement for those days. Its been literally FOREVER since I have been to Canada. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. However since it is kind of a spur of the moment deal it might now flow over with my boss. That is acceptable since it is kind of in that nature.

I really hope this can float! I would love to have some quality chocolate again....Hmmmm delicious, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

No comments: