Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another one!?

Fill this out about your Senior Year! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Thought you all who knew me back then might get a laugh out of some memories! Share yours!
Tag friends who you want to share HS experiences with.

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes I did!

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope, Im not married, yet.

3. Did you car pool to school?
I rode my bike to school until I got my first car.

4. What kind of car did you have?
a 1985 Buick Park Avenue, or 'The Boat' then a 1995 Ford Taurus.

5. What kind of car do you have now?
None, if I need to go anywhere, I walk or take the bus.

6. It's Friday night...in 2003 where are you?
Probably visiting my best friend, and staying over until 4 or 5 AM.

7. It is Friday night 2009...where are you?
At home, or at a dance, but not much else.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I was working at Arby's on the weekends.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
7-11 Night crew. I get free Slurpees!

10. Were you a party animal?
Not I.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
No. I dont think so...

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Even being in a school for performing arts, nope.

13. Were you a nerd?
*raises hand* Yes

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Never

15. Can you sing the fight song?
Nope, I couldnt even remember it when we had our graduation.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mrs. Hall. She was awesome, and probably Mr. Duston. He made American History interesting for me.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Inside at Star Wars Club

18. What was your school's full name?
Tuacahn Highschool for the Performing Arts

19. When did you graduate?
2003

20.What was your school mascot?
the Titan

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Sure! Those were good times.

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Uh...not really. I didnt even dance with my date.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nope

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
If lots of people show up and I can get time off, sure.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Uh...not really.

26. Who do you talk to the most from high school?
Im just getting in touch with lots of them, so I dont know yet.

27. Did anybody famous graduate with you?
Im still waiting for that one...

28. Did anything tragic happen to anyone in your Senior class?
unfortunately yes. We lost someone far too early! Jenna baby you are loved!

29. What's your best memory of high school?
Probably doing the second Star Wars Club video. That was a blast, but got me in trouble on multiple occasions.

30. Do you still live in your hometown?
I live in my hometown now.

31. What did you do the night of graduation to celebrate?
We had a 'senior night' with a cool blow up gym thing and then to the pool, which was FREEZING cold and had pizza and then went back to the school.

No comments: