Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My computer is in working order!

Yep, I finally broke down and bought a monitor, and keyboard for it. I know, I know, spending money is bad and blah, blah, blah. I was just getting a little tired of using my grandmothers computer all the time.

Besides, I got a really good deal on the monitor anyway: I was going to get a 19' wide-screen for 199$ but they just put the sale into the computers so instead I got a 20' wide-screen for 169$. Talk about a good bargain huh? An inch more and 30 dollars less, how sweet is that?

Sad thing is, since my computer has been out of commission for so long, its taking a really long time for it to 'wake up' from its long slumber. Also Im getting used to this new keyboard. The keys feel a little rough, but I think within a few months or so that will be all gone. Hopefully.

No comments: