Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Delayed notes...

But always follow up! Thats my policy. Anyway, about the dance: I had a great time, even though the live band didnt really play much slow music at all. If I remember correctly they played one slow song the entire night. I saw most of them dancing and saw some friends of mine from the New Years dance and then they kinda disappeared but I went and found them. They had brought their iPod and a speaker and were jamming out in the basement of the church.

Of course I joined in, since I was about done listening to the live band play something from the 60s again. I met two new friends down there and one is TOTALLY into video games and Alt music and they all get together and jam out with Rock Band or Guitar Hero! I was in bliss down there with my friends, and one of the girls even got my number.

At around midnight we decided we were all hungry and we piled into a car and started driving down the street looking for a Denny's. What we found was Boston Pizza instead,(Mental Note: They make AMAZING pizza, if you ever come to Canada, have Boston Pizza!) and had delicious food. We stayed there until they closed, which was around 2:30AM and we decided to go our separate ways and head home. So I made friends who are into the same things I am!

I am thinking about looking for a different job or maybe switch my hours. I work at night and sleep during the day. Its not so great to meet up with friends who has the exact opposite schedule. Only problem is that unless I can get my A+ computer certification, I dont think any computer selling store will hire me. Plus I need to get on the ball and find out about my college credits and if they transfer up here or not. Still lots to do yet, but I think after I pass my A+ things should go really well for me.

Now I just need to get the book and study it until my brain turns to mush and oozes out my ears.

No comments: