Thursday, November 27, 2008

...iPhone...

I want one. They are really good. Its a phone, iPod and GPS/Web Browser all in one package. My 'want' has turned into a 'need' since the contract expired on my old cellphone from the States. I have enough money to pick one up and pay my rent and I go for an interview tomorrow at 2PM and it would be nice to have another way for anyone looking for me to contact me. The plan is kind of good for my taste too, for 60CAN I get 250 minutes free evenings and weekends to the Calgary area, but not to the States along with 75 TXT message and one Gigabite worth of data to recieve.

Before, the iPhone was a 'want' but its a need now since I dont have a cellphone. I even made a pro/con list to see if I should just get an ordinary cellphone and for getting a replacement iPod and a new phone, I think it might work for me. What do you guys think about this?

I know its my money and I know I have enough but something keeps me from running to go get it. Maybe its the fact I don't have a job yet, or that something might happen and I wouldnt be able to pay my monthly fee and loose the phone or pretty much any sceniaro I could think up of could get in the way.

I would probably be running to get it right now, but its dark outside and I don't have a vechile with the exception of the bus, but I need the fare to pay my way to the interview tomorrow. Hm...Maybe I should run get it after tomorrow and see...or I might just walk there right now and pick up the iPhone...

3 comments:

Jen said...

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Have you looked at an iphone plan??? It's expensive. 100 bucks a month. They tack on a bunch of extra fees just to use the dang phone. And I also think you should go back to school. You don't "need" it. C'mon, be reasonable. A cheap phone will do just as well. You already have an ipod. Anyway....you asked!!!

Chisonh said...

60 dollars a month for a cool phone that can do all kinds of stuff I cant do without a computer? Hm...I might take the iPhone.

Chisonh said...

It sure does Timmah! it includes 1GB worth of data. I dont think its that bad of a deal, the basic plan in the States is 70 dollars and offers less than the Rogers package.

Im really tempted, but Grandma says only until I get a full-timejob...