Saturday, November 15, 2008

The time is drawing near...

For me to go! Just tomorrow and then I am off. Is my stuff packed? No. Is my iPod charged? No. Is my Nintendo DS charged? Nope. I still have lots to do, but I know it will all come together tomorrow or at least today. There is still lots of laundry to do and things to pack into my bag and get ready.

Two bags and a carry on. Thats all I am taking up to Canada. Mostly clothes, since I don't really have the money to send my computer or Wii, PS3, or nice TV there. Or all of my Anime and Manga. It makes me sad that all of that stuff is packed away in boxes but I know I will be able to get it back. Hopefully sooner than later.

I feel bad. I have not been keeping up with my friends so they are in the dark about the whole thing. I really need to get a hold of a nice Netbook so I have my own computer; since I will not be installing anything onto my grandma's laptop. I have enough money to go get one right now, but I know I will be paid next Friday, but by that time I will be there. And the plan for my cellphone expires in 6 days, so its kind of going out the window too. I will hold on to it, transfer all my contacts from that old phone to my new one.

I have the money for a netbook...But I wont have much for getting up there with. Food is kind of important and I like to eat. I might head to Best Buy and see what they have out there for netbooks...Yeah. Its kind of dreary and I need to get out of the house.

No comments: