Monday, November 3, 2008

Only Time Will Tell...

I just changed the course of history. Want to know how? Its easy: I just filled out my ballot and intend to turn it in tomorrow. Its that easy. Changing the course of US History is as easy as connecting an arrow. Lots of people don't realize how easy this is.

Last time these elections were around I was not able to vote, but this time I am making a change: even though its only one vote, it could be the vote that changes everything. Thats what the elections taught me last time with the recount. 50 years from now, people will look back on this time and know that this was a pivotal moment in history. It feels wonderful to make a change that I know I helped produce.

Want that feeling too? Its easy: Break out your ballot, read it over and vote.

America wouldn't be America without voters.

2 comments:

K o w a o m o t e said...

I'm voting.
I wasn't old enough to vote last election, but getting the chance to vote just makes me feel great [and important. hah].

Nice blog, by the way.

Chisonh said...

Thanks, I try. Actually thats a lie; I just write whats on my mind.