Sunday, January 25, 2009

So how 'bout an update?

Well, Costco finally called me back and said: I hired somebody with
Deli experience and with a car. That is pretty much my life summed up
nicely into a little package.

But the good news is that I have a full-time job working at 7-11, and
can get free slurppes while I work. It's my dream come true; I love
slurppes and I am working the night-shift here in two days so it's made
me really excited. Safeway is no more; I put my notice there
yesterday there but I still need to call and see if they put me on the
schedule this week.

So life is going pretty well for me, got a full time job, am looking
around to get a little car and maybe get some money together and get
some of my stuff shipped to me. That last one is a ways off yet but
still, it would be nice to have that stuff.

I'm thinkin' the rest of the day will be a lazy one... Except for
doing my laundry...oh well.

1 comment:

Timmah said...

Hey Brotha!

The Controller came!!!!!! Thanks man! Its pretty sweet to play games on my TV. anyways, I'm taking great care of your PS3 so no worries. Anyways, thanks again man. you saved me 54 bucks. Have a good day bro, and don't get robbed at 7-11.